TED BUDZINSKI
United States
RIVER GROVE
Illinois
flag msg tools
Hello, I am picking up my friends copy Tuesday and wanted to get sleeves while at the game store. Could anyone give me a breakdown of the number of different colors needed to sleeve everything? We would prefer to differentiate as much as possible however I have no reference as of yet so any help would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J W
Canada
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
you'll be needing 500 sleeves at the least.

Initially I thought 330 sleeves for the cards that will be going into the hero deck and 170 sleeves for the cards that will be going into the villain deck.

However, there is a scheme that mixes things up (don't want to spoil things for other players). All I will say is that you'll be needing to mix some cards into the opposite decks. There may be other schemes similar to this one, I don't know.

That changes things unfortunately From what I've seen so far, the only cards that CAN don a different color are the 4 masterminds cards, the 16 masterminds cards and the 8 scheme cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TED BUDZINSKI
United States
RIVER GROVE
Illinois
flag msg tools
So realistically they should all be sleeved in the same color?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J W
Canada
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
yea, unfortunately. I was going to do the same thing to my copy. Then that ONE measly scheme messed up my plans lol.
You should get the game first and see for yourself
If I'm wrong, DO tell me. I'd LOVE to put them in to different color sleeves as well~

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Julius
United States
Spicer
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To make it easy for your play group, yeah they should all be the same color or clear.

(Edit: cause I'm too slow on the reply)

I've played the Scheme JW is talking about and to be safe I'd do all the same color. I did enjoy that battle, but man you are almost crying when those twists come up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TED BUDZINSKI
United States
RIVER GROVE
Illinois
flag msg tools
THANK YOU BOTH!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.