Labyrinth» Forums » Rules

Subject: Cards in the 25th anniversary. What they do? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gianni Soldati
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a photograph of the 25th anniversary version of this game.
It has a few special cards.

Con someone explain me the rules for these cards?
Il will print them by myself and add it to my classic version.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heenan
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing you're asking about these:

Top left: You may insert another maze card in the labyrith before moving your playing piece. The player whose turn it is may not look at the back of the second card that they push out.

Top middle: You may take two complete turns; insert a maze card, move your playing piece, insert another card and move your playing piece again.

Top right: Your playing piece may switch positions with another player's piece and continue to move your piece from its new position (or just leave it where it is).

Bottom left: On your turn, you may go straight thru a labyrinth's wall once.

Bottom middle: You may change your current object card with another one that you choose out of your pile. Then shuffle the rest of the pile and move your playing piece (or just leave it where it is).

Bottom right: You may have a look at an additional object card from the top of your pile. You can choose which goal to head for first. If you have reached on of these two goals, continue with the object card that is now at the top of your pile.

There are twelve tiles that have one of these specials on their backs. Six of these are found on the back of straight hallways, the other six are found on the back of the right angle hallways.

When a piece is pushed off the board, flip it over to see if there is a special on it.

Only one special can be used a turn and they are always optional.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianni Soldati
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!
I few days after asking that question I realized that those cards are actually the backs of the tiles. That's why I ask about "special cards".

Thank you for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Tang

Fresno
California
msg tools
Can anybody comment on these cards if they add much fun to the game? It feels like they detract and add an unnecessary complexity to a streamlined game and adds more luck rather than tactics?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergey Dushenkov
Poland
flag msg tools
Can anyone tell me, these special double sided tiles with actions - are there are 2 of each type (giving 12 in total)? Or some of the actions are found only on 1 card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.