Popular Tags: [View All]
Viranga Ratnaike
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
A translation of my given names.
badge
I hope to replace the photo with a drawing of my own.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing love letter with proxy cards, but would like to purchase the game (with the Hepworth/Himmelman art and the nice red bag). Actually I'd like to purchase a few as gifts as well. Having played the games with friends, I already know that I like playing it.

I'm in Melbourne Australia, and as far as I'm aware none of the stores seem to have ordered Love Letter. I'd like to know where in Australia (ideally Melbourne) I will be able to buy the game.

Alternatively, how can I order the game independent of a games store?
What information can I give a games store so that they can order Love Letter for me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yellohat
Germany
Emmerich am Rhein
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The code for Love Letter, AEG version, is AEG5104.
Pass that to a FLGS, maybe they then can find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Finlay
Australia
Beldon
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Have you asked them? Milsims are pretty responsive on their Facebook page. I'm sure the others are too.

In terms of timing, I thought I heard it mentioned that it will be with distributors in early December so you should hopefully be able to grab some copies before Christmas.

The only stores that have pre-orders listed at the moment, that I've seen, are CSI (US) and f-shop (Germany) and I wouldn't trust them with December shipping. Still if that's your only option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Shelton

Charlotte
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it should be hitting the hobby channel around December 3rd, so ask the proprietor of your FLGS and they should be able to get it for you without issue.

Alternatively, it's already up for pre-order on some US retailers as mentioned above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
December 3rd? Is that for Dominare and Courtier too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Wichita
Kansas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering when the Japon Brand version will be available as well (in Japanese). I don't remember ever seeing it show up on Gamestore Banesto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viranga Ratnaike
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stuartfinlay wrote:
Have you asked them? Milsims are pretty responsive on their Facebook page. I'm sure the others are too.

I personally don't use Facebook so that avenue is not open to me.

I've emailed Good Games and Unhalfbricking. I will also contact the Games Shop in the Royal Arcade.

I'll ask Milsims on the phone. There was nothing on their website for upcoming games. While I've bought stuff from Milsims over the years, I try not to pre-order from them. Ease of communication depends on which shop assistant you get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viranga Ratnaike
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stuartfinlay wrote:
Have you asked them?

I got a response, today, from Good Games, who (I'm guessing) will be stocking it. What Russell said in his email:
Quote:
Love Letter is coming out soon. I played it on Mon night, it's a fine little filler game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cosgrove
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The primary shipment of Tempest to Aus eastern coast got delayed in Fiji apparently.

Should have it at the FLGS between 3-5th of Dec, depending on where you are.

Bummer. I have all 4 on order!

- Omni
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dawson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a preorder up on Amazon now.

http://amzn.com/B00AGJ4HC2?tag=article-boardgamegeek-20

With shipping, though, it's $1 a card! :p

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.