Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: How do I bring up a list of my posts in my user profile? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott F
msg tools
Under my user profile; how do I bring up a list of all the posts I've made in the forums?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
mbmbmbmbmb
look here:

/user/Punchy71/contributions

How I got there was to click your user profile (for you, click My Geek) then go to the tab called Contributions. It will show all your posts and in which forums, lists, pictures, etc you made them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Saddleback, covered by a blanket of winter snow
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
So far you've just contributed to the general forums, so this will work for you. However, if you contribute to a game or guild forum, it will be listed separately, but still in the contributions tab.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Tall_Walt wrote:
So far you've just contributed to the general forums, so this will work for you. However, if you contribute to a game or guild forum, it will be listed separately, but still in the contributions tab.

And if like me you find yourself scratching your head it's likely to be this.

One other thing is that the list function of posts can be a little buggy and occasionally just loads an empty list - if this occurs re-load the page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.