Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Apparently a sports illustrated model and old navy spokesperson.

I might prefer molly ringwald in her prime tho.

Any other hot molly's out there?

What formatting commands would I add to img to force a picture to display about 400px ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Molly sucks! No picture for obvious reasons

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Mac - the Molly you say is an Old Navy spokesperson has "Diana" stitched on her shirt. Apparently even liberals from Texas can't read a shirt.

Molly Ringwald was never, at any time, what I would consider "hot". I'm much more interested in John, who originated the Molly Meme, actually taking a cell phone pic of his sad, jobless, Molly and posting it here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Mac - the Molly you say is an Old Navy spokesperson has "Diana" stitched on her shirt. Apparently even liberals from Texas can't read a shirt.

Molly Ringwald was never, at any time, what I would consider "hot". I'm much more interested in John, who originated the Molly Meme, actually taking a cell phone pic of his sad, jobless, Molly and posting it here.

It was a linkable site ( I think makeup411.com ) where Molly was made up as a "diana" character she was portraying.
Google "molly sims" and you'll find lots of pictures of this person but most are link blocked.

Disagree on molly ringwald until she was at least 23/24 she was quite hot. Then she chose to reproduce over being a starlet and it sounds like she's happy with that choice.

I can't link it but one of her prettier pictures is here:
http://blog.sfgate.com/chronstyle/2011/06/13/fashion-recap-m...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:

In other news, a confused old man in Idaho today was brought into a police station after accosting somebody wearing a polo shirt and screaming at them "YOU'RE REALLY AN ALLIGATOR ADMIT IT."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

It was a linkable site ( I think makeup411.com ) where Molly was made up as a "diana" character she was portraying.
Google "molly sims" and you'll find lots of pictures of this person but most are link blocked.

Jesus. It's as if you people have no ability to process anything except in a rigid literal format. Like the Canadian moron and his alligator shirt remark. Trust me Mac, Molly Sims is well known, even in the remote trailer parks of Idaho.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hot and buttery:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirror, Mirror
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Jesus. It's as if you people have no ability to process anything except in a rigid literal format. Like the Canadian moron and his alligator shirt remark. Trust me Mac, Molly Sims is well known, even in the remote trailer parks of Idaho.

Oh, I had no clue who she was. I just searched for "hot molly" and she was the one who came up first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

Oh, I had no clue who she was. I just searched for "hot molly" and she was the one who came up first.

Ah. Well, she's been around for years. She's the model that wore the diamond bikini that was worth some stupid amount, millions of dollars. I know who she is because of that, and the fact that she has the same general physical appeal to me that Christie Brinkley has.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Jesus. It's as if you people have no ability to process anything except in a rigid literal format. Like the Canadian moron and his alligator shirt remark.

You know, for someone who so frequently goes to the "couldn't you stupid people tell I was ONLY JOKING" well, you're not exactly good at identifying jokes yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.