Grant Fikes
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
The rules specify that you can optionally place the unused pieces (from a game with fewer than 5 players) on the board to create dead spaces. Can the Great Dragon be used to swap a piece with one of these neutral pieces on the same track, or does "they are not moved during the game" mean you can't swap them, either? (Since it's been established that you're allowed to swap a piece on a numbered space, I assume you can swap a neutral piece, too.)

It hasn't been established for certain yet whether you're allowed to swap a piece that hasn't entered the board yet with a piece that's on the board, although I suspect not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mathgrant wrote:
The rules specify that you can optionally place the unused pieces (from a game with fewer than 5 players) on the board to create dead spaces. Can the Great Dragon be used to swap a piece with one of these neutral pieces on the same track, or does "they are not moved during the game" mean you can't swap them, either? (Since it's been established that you're allowed to swap a piece on a numbered space, I assume you can swap a neutral piece, too.)

It hasn't been established for certain yet whether you're allowed to swap a piece that hasn't entered the board yet with a piece that's on the board, although I suspect not.

Correct. You can't swap them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Fikes
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
n_r_a wrote:
mathgrant wrote:

You can't swap either neutral pieces or off-the-board pieces?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mathgrant wrote:
n_r_a wrote:
mathgrant wrote:

You can't swap either neutral pieces or off-the-board pieces?

None of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.