Subject: Found game pieces: Zombicide and ??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: BGG.Con [+] [View All]
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found a couple of game pieces downstairs at the Regency. One is a Pistol card from Zombicide and I know a few gamers were playing that late on Sunday night. The other is a kind of tiny mech/dreadnought thing. No idea what game it's from.

Any thoughts on what I should do with them? I could hand them into the hotel lost property, but they're small bits and could get lost in the system. The hotel might also charge a fee for posting them out again. I could take them home and post them to their owner once I find out who they belong to. We fly back out to the UK in a few hours. Let me know if they're yours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyone local you could leave them with? That way, if someone claims them, they could be popped in the post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hmmm, the color looks off, but it could be a mech for Risk Legacy. If it is, it is of no consequence whether anyone gets it back -- consider it part of the "used up" components of the game.

---

Edit -- yah, your camera is washing out the darkness of the gray, but that's a 3-soldier piece from the "Die Mechaniker" faction in Risk: Legacy. No real need to worry about it. In fact, the people I saw playing on that table might have finished the entire 15-year cycle there at BGG.con.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Logging plays since 2004
badge
Oh, so you actually think about what you are saying?
mbmbmbmbmb
We were one of the groups playing Risk Legacy, so if you found the Die Mechanicker unit in that sort-of-lobby/foyer-area with the couch and round table or in Hobby room it might have come from our copy.

We made it to game eleven by Saturday. Opened all but the World Capital and Do Not Ever Open packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
LennyS wrote:
Is there anyone local you could leave them with? That way, if someone claims them, they could be popped in the post.

There are no locals here other than the hotel staff.

Lord_Prussian wrote:
We were one of the groups playing Risk Legacy, so if you found the Die Mechanicker unit in that sort-of-lobby/foyer-area with the couch and round table or in Hobby room it might have come from our copy.

Yes, I found it underneath the foyer table. Do you need it back or will you consider it a casualty of war?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikki Ebright
United States
Centennial
Colorado (CO)
flag msg tools
badge
New Avatar! So much Excite! Photo credit to Debbie Ohi, who is Awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a new con game; find one piece of a game per year and see who can put together a complete game first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that how beat up some of them are, or did it get chewed up by a planet-sized vacuum cleaner?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lil Red Head wrote:
It's a new con game; find one piece of a game per year and see who can put together a complete game first.

Actually that does sound kind of cool, without the one piece per year thing I mean

Everyone who wants in donates a game piece or two they don't need anymore, and during the con those people develop a throwaway game or two and play them, I'm sure you could come up with some simple skirmish games or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.