Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike oldham
United States
lake station
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all I am finishing a variant I posted a while back taking Mortal Kombat characters and powers and using the rule system, tiles and minis from CR so far i have the characters and powers and basic story line for adventures. So far i have hero template and power card backs i need the fronts and all the other card templates along with adventure template if possible. Can any one help with this? Want to release a nice looking copy for every one instead of just text.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
onimike wrote:
Hi all I am finishing a variant I posted a while back taking Mortal Kombat characters and powers and using the rule system, tiles and minis from CR so far i have the characters and powers and basic story line for adventures. So far i have hero template and power card backs i need the fronts and all the other card templates along with adventure template if possible. Can any one help with this? Want to release a nice looking copy for every one instead of just text.

You're in luck.

Over on the Adventure System D&D page, I've got a thread with links to all my templates. Enjoy!

GeckoTH's D&D Template Repository
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike oldham
United States
lake station
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thank you alot gonna go get those so i can finish this up i have a basic photo shop can u suggest a good free photoshop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
The best free, non-pirated alternatives are:

1.) Paying a monthly rental fee to Adobe for their suite of image editing products.

2.) Using GIMP. Yes, I know people complain that terminology and app layout aren't the same but it is open-source and can do the same things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.