United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Click below to see what Anderson Cooper reported:

Twitter Instagram Etc.

Some of the responses from terrorist apologists to this stark piece of journalism could easily have been from a few of the RSP liberal scum that cruise through here contaminating the forum with their hatred of Israel. Sorry to burst any bubbles here about me only following Fox News and drinking Kool-Aid straight from Rush Limbaugh's pitcher of hilarity. Anderson Cooper, despite pretty much being a liberal patsy in his personal life, often engages in actual journalism, the kind that doesn't add any spin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:

Twitter Instagram Etc.

Some of the responses from terrorist apologists to this stark piece of journalism could easily have been from a few of the RSP liberal scum that cruise through here contaminating the forum with their hatred of Israel. Sorry to burst any bubbles here about me only following Fox News and drinking Kool-Aid straight from Rush Limbaugh's pitcher of hilarity. Anderson Cooper, despite pretty much being a liberal patsy in his personal life, often engages in actual journalism, the kind that doesn't add any spin.
So if I were to find pictures of American police beating the crap out of someone that proves that 11/9 was justified? Maybe if the Christian filth who pedal their war warmongering hate by trying to force god to send down Christ because the Jews are back in Israel stopped then maybe morons would not seek to justify every act Israel does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Twitter Instagram Etc.

Could you try making even one post that isn't in your lame Internet Tough Guy e-persona?
If your not careful he will scratch your eyes out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Twitter Instagram Etc.

So if I were to find pictures of American police beating the crap out of someone that proves that 11/9 was justified? Maybe if the Christian filth who pedal their war warmongering hate by trying to force god to send down Christ because the Jews are back in Israel stopped then maybe morons would not seek to justify every act Israel does.

Whoa there hoss that was a big 'ol pitcher of crazy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Twitter Instagram Etc.

No, it was a mirror of the OP. I just switched the angle from those who criticise some of Israel's actions to those who justify every action Israel takes.

If debate is going to descend into hyperbole filled rants that actually make no point beyond trying to be offensive then this is what debate will become. If you want reasonable debate, then be reasonable. If you want name calling then I am fine with that too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Twitter Instagram Etc.

No, it was a mirror of the OP. I just switched the angle from those who criticise some of Israel's actions to those who justify every action Israel takes.

If you don't use the word "hive-mind" you're not doing it right. Also you need to make a broad (and largely inaccurate) statement about how the conservatives in this forum think to make it personal.
I decided to make it about Christians rather then conservatives (which does seem synonymous in America), as there are indeed some truth in my statement on that point (the Christian right in America does provide a huge amount of 'political aid' to the Israeli lobby).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
DCAnderson wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Twitter Instagram Etc.

If you don't use the word "hive-mind" you're not doing it right. Also you need to make a broad (and largely inaccurate) statement about how the conservatives in this forum think to make it personal.
I decided to make it about Christians rather then conservatives (which does seem synonymous in America), as there are indeed some truth in my statement on that point (the Christian right in America does provide a huge amount of 'political aid' to the Israeli lobby).

Well you've still got to narrow it down further to talking specifically about Christians in RSP. And you also need to come up with some sort of insulting pet name for them.

so something like "all the Cross-humpers in RSP who hate Arabs as part of their Social-Conservative Hive-Mind."
AHHH
Crosskissers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
AHHH
Crosskissers?

It needs to be more demeaning, maybe like "cross-lickers".

Or maybe "Bible-noids" or "Jesus zombies".

I think Jesus freaks is already taken (as is bible bashers).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:
Oh, I almost forgot, it's important that you question their masculinity. So throw in a non-sequitur about how all those Jesus blowers are a bunch of lonely virgins because the Atheists are stealing all the Christian pussy.
Holy fuck you people discussing fake conservatives are almost more annoying than the real thing. Can we stop with this circle jerk at some point?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
DCAnderson wrote:
Oh, I almost forgot, it's important that you question their masculinity. So throw in a non-sequitur about how all those Jesus blowers are a bunch of lonely virgins because the Atheists are stealing all the Christian pussy.
Holy fuck you people discussing fake conservatives are almost more annoying than the real thing. Can we stop with this circle jerk at some point?

Deconstructing the Tripp posting style is way more fun than actually responding to one of his posts.
That's like saying that making fun of the Special Olympics is more fun than competing in them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hinchliffe
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:

Yeah...dude...we're trying to keep that a secret.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clockwerk76 wrote:
DCAnderson wrote:

Yeah...dude...we're trying to keep that a secret.

Liberal christian is where it's at. You can attend services without catching fire, then preach your 'non-traditional' ways during bible study and make their ankle length skirts melt right off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:

I think Jesus freaks is already taken (as is bible bashers).

Jesus Freak is taken and not as Political term. You find us Jesus Freaks all thoughout the political spectrum.

Meerkat - the total Jesus Freak!

Cue Music for Jesus Freak song: (from the Newboys)

People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger?
My best friend was born in a manger?

What will people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak?
What will people do when they find that it's true?
I don't really care if they label me a Jesus freak - there ain't no disguising the truth
No I ain't into hiding the Truth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
You people are predictable... not a single response about the pure inhumanity of publicly murdering 6 men and then dragging one of their bodies through the street. But hey, that Tripp, he's a hoot and a creep.

This thread is like a micro-version of any time an Obama official lies or deceives, like that Rice woman he had carrying his water on the Benghazi cover-up. Instead of addressing the lies and purposeful attempts to mislead America and the world, anyone who questions her honesty become a racist, a misanthrope and a soldier in the imaginary war on women.

So, I guess you all think it's fine for Hamas operatives to commit these atrocities?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Go Huskies!...oh, well
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
You people are predictable... not a single response about the pure inhumanity of publicly murdering 6 men and then dragging one of their bodies through the street. But hey, that Tripp, he's a hoot and a creep.

This thread is like a micro-version of any time an Obama official lies or deceives, like that Rice woman he had carrying his water on the Benghazi cover-up. Instead of addressing the lies and purposeful attempts to mislead America and the world, anyone who questions her honesty become a racist, a misanthrope and a soldier in the imaginary war on women.

So, I guess you all think it's fine for Hamas operatives to commit these atrocities?

Sure! This is great stuff. Thanks for posting. I do love imagery that depicts the debasement of humanity to go with my Barack--Us Time fleshlight sessions.

But what to use as a soundtrack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
LeeDambis wrote:

Well, I'm on your side here, Tripp. Anderson Cooper = good journalism. Hamas = scumbags.

I have a soft spot for Cooper since he did a searing investigation of Scientology a while back. Now that's something I know a little about as part of my family has been in it's clutches for decades and... well... let's just say I think Cooper nailed it.

I semi-followed the scene today, due to Moshe being there and having a valid view, and I admit, most networks play down the Hamas atrocities and the endless amounts of rockets and deadly attacks and are very critical of Israel. Cooper hasn't been political about his from what I've seen and that adds to my respect. Despite him being a gay liberal with an eerie resemblance to Edgar Winter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
slowcorner wrote:
I do love imagery that depicts the debasement of humanity to go with my Barack--Us Time fleshlight sessions.

But what to use as a soundtrack?

Okay. Either I am so incredibly not hip that I can't even get Google to tell me what you're talking about... or... you're drunk. Either way, is it still cool to be uncool?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Go Huskies!...oh, well
mbmbmbmbmb
Google wouldn't tell you what a fleshlight is?
Edit: and why do you have a problem with AC being gay? Liberal, I get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Why don't you post a pic of you with yours? Sometimes Tripp just needs a visual aid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Strobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Listen to your sidekick and eat the pennies.
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:

Oh, you wanted a serious response?

Okay, I think Hamas are cocks and they murder Israelis to start shit in order to keep their own people down so they can continue to hold power. Once there is a functioning economy and relative prosperity in the Palestinian controlled territories, they lose their grip, so it behooves them to prod their neighbor (which they know will overreact) into a violent conflict that tips the structure-to-rubble scale in their favor.

I also think people who use this conflict in order to score cheap political points are also cocks (smaller cocks). Trying to push a screwball interpretation of a cyclical tragedy so you might get the opportunity to accuse people you don't like of rampant Jew-hate requires a level of pettiness and cynicism that I just cannot conjure in myself. I'm glad that it's working for you, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Yeager
United States
Sykesville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:

Hi, welcome to RSP! You catch on quick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bradley
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
The best things in life aren't things.
mbmbmbmbmb
When I see something that is obviously fucked up, evil, despicable, I don't feel the need to point out how outraged I am and dare other people to be less outraged than me.

Another of my character defects I suppose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:

Seriously, start posting like you're an actual person or go the fuck away.

Dan, eat shit and die. You and your internet personae of disconnected intellectual civility is just more bogus pontificating shite. Get a fucking spine and come down on a "side", or just accept that reality that you, and half the fucking country, is too weak-willed, too spoon-fed and too unwilling to challenge themselves to the point where you have all become pathetic creatures of neutrality.

Some things suck and are actually worse than others. If you think it's Jews then have some fucking courage and say it. If you think it's Muslims extremists then take a fucking risk and spit it out. Otherwise you're exactly like the rest of the loser liberal morons here and in every other nook, cranny and ass-crack of the internet - fearful of actually ever once saying "this is bad" without throwing every other bad thing that has ever been done in human history to assure your fellow loser readers that you have properly marched out the "equivalency" they require in order to accept you as one of them.

Pussies. All of you. Unable to get angry at evil while cheerful about demeaning and mocking those who understand not every good thing has a bad side and not every bad person has a good side.

Go away yourself if you feel your non-existent intelligence has been insulted. I'll leave when you own the fucking internet and serve me papers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
slowcorner wrote:
Google wouldn't tell you what a fleshlight is?
Edit: and why do you have a problem with AC being gay? Liberal, I get.

I think I understand now. I do have "safe search" turned on when I Google because I have a 10 year old boy around here. I'm fine not knowing for the moment and more than fine with him not knowing.

I have zero issues with Anderson Cooper's sexuality. Or his political leanings. I just put those in the subject line so the liberals here would have something to help them feel superior to at least one human being. Even if they really aren't superior, it helps for them to think they are. I have compassion you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
DCAnderson wrote:
Only once I strain my wrist, ohh that's not what you meant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.