Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JJ Belyeu
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the Red Player Ship Cards (I forget the Alien race name) show that factories cost c160, instead of the c80 it shows on all the other Ship Cards. Not sure if this is a misprint, or if that race is supposed to suffer some sort of penalty. I've never played the original, and have yet to rule the "classic game" rulebook, but it seems on to have only one player pay more.

Hope this isnt a repeat of a rules question. I searched through the forums but couldn't find anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
In the original game, factory prices vary by system [some are 100, some are 200] and there is a 20% discount for buying a factory in your own system. For some players, then, that discount will amount to an 80 credit price for a factory [if their system is a cheap one]; for others, that discount will amount to a 160 credit price. I don't remember all of the breakdowns of the various races, but I'm fairly sure the red race in the original game was one of the more expensive planets [and thus would have a 160 cost after their discount]. Note that the only discrepancy is for that single factory in that single system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.