Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Connie Gunderson
United States
Deer Creek Mesa (Littleton)
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It sounds like there are obstacles/setbacks in this game. My almost 4-year old has given up playing Hi Ho Cherry O because it makes him so mad when he hits a setback. I guess he needs a little more maturing before he can manage that. Wondering how severe the setbacks in this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bachman
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My two sons have played and loved this game since they were 3-4 years old. There can be setbacks if a rabbit falls into a hole, but each player starts with 4 of them and the holes are easy to avoid if they don't push their luck too hard. The boys have fun putting all of the rabbits on the holes and then clicking away to see which one falls. They know it is a setback in the game, but it can still be fun to watch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
My kids love it also! When my son was 6, he would say, "Ninja Vanish!" when a rabbit would disappear in the hole. My autistic daughter always giggles whenever she has to "CLICK!" the carrot.

Just like Steve said, the setbacks aren't very noticeable since each player has 4 rabbits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.