Popular Tags: [View All]
Kolja Geldmacher
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing my first 5 solo games with the full game, not the PnP version, i had an idea for a possible 4. Expansion set. I would call theme of the idea "120°" and would construct all hexes according to the pattern C1-X-C1-C2-X-C2 were C means color and X stands for generic. So basically you would have 120° or 1 hex side distance between sides of the same color and between these you would have generic or grey sides. Also you would have the same color combination on the same tile, but mirrored, so on one side you would have orange-purple, and flipping the tile you'll get purple-orange. of course you could also put a non-generice color in between the two, i just thought it would nicer this way and keeps the combinations and therefor the tile count down.
Thanks for reading
Flashhawk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Flashhawk wrote:
Playing my first 5 solo games with the full game, not the PnP version, i had an idea for a possible 4. Expansion set. I would call theme of the idea "120°" and would construct all hexes according to the pattern C1-X-C1-C2-X-C2 were C means color and X stands for generic. So basically you would have 120° or 1 hex side distance between sides of the same color and between these you would have generic or grey sides. Also you would have the same color combination on the same tile, but mirrored, so on one side you would have orange-purple, and flipping the tile you'll get purple-orange. of course you could also put a non-generice color in between the two, i just thought it would nicer this way and keeps the combinations and therefor the tile count down.
Thanks for reading
Flashhawk

Hi Flashhawk,

Just let you know, I don't plan to reprint MOSD and print more expansion. But thank you for your suggestion and hope you enjoy the game

Cheers,
Ta-Te

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolja Geldmacher
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad news
But thanks for commenting
FH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.