Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Harris
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There doesn't seem to be many tiles in this game when compared to Zombies!!. Does this not make the game really short?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
8bit wrote:
There doesn't seem to be many tiles in this game when compared to Zombies!!. Does this not make the game really short?

It does indeed, hence the 5 minutes playing time. Something that won't ever, ever happen in a game of Zombies!!!

Play it, you'll see. The short playing time is part of the fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McAninch
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll play it. And then play it again. And again. And again. And yet again. I remember wasting the better part of a work day once on what was supposed to be a lunchtime distraction...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malechi
United States
Clearlake
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You could create and play with more tiles but you will invariably lose 99.9% of the time ... The more tiles played, the less likely the chance you will win.

Rewording your question's premise, it would be ... There are a lot of balls in Marbles, but very few in Jacks. Both games are played completely differently with different uses for the balls. Adding more balls to Jacks would not be a good thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Its not the number of tiles in a game, its how you use them.

Zombie in my Pocket makes good use of the tiles. And due to the nature of play you can have a session end long before you explored every tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone dalla Chiesa
Italy
Cassina de' Pecchi
Milano
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
8bit wrote:

There are too many tiles in ZimP. And too many zombies. And time is too short. And life as well. Unless you want to call life being a zombie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.