Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Goodall
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Morgan and I set up a quick game of Memoir '44. Since it was her first time playing, we played the Pegasus Bridge scenario. Morgan played the Allies, while I commanded the vile Axis. The beginning of the game started well for her, taking over the right flank bridge and defeating one of my units. I stalled over the heavily defended left bridge, fortifying my units in the forest and waiting for the inevitable assault.

I didn't have to wait long, as Morgan sent her finest troops headlong into the fray. It was a messy foray, and the Germans found ways to keep the British pig-dogs at bay. In the end it came down to 3-3 medals, with Morgan's unit of two squaring off against my unit of one. I prepared for my close assault, and rolled passionately. Two hits and a miss and I had won this round. Final Score: Axis 4, Allies 3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.