Marcelo Trein
Brazil
Porto Alegre
Rio Grande do Sul
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not find this at my usual retailers. Do you know where it is available to order online from? Also, what is the best version? Thanks to all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mtrein wrote:
I did not find this at my usual retailers. Do you know where it is available to order online from? Also, what is the best version? Thanks to all.

First question some one else will have to answer.

The second question: there is only one version so far, except if you want a German or Polish copy of the Portal edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bryan wills
United States
Wonder Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the version I have. The english Portal version. The rules are just fine, the components are great, and the game is a blast. I got it from funagain games.

Bryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Karat
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bwills wrote:
I really like the version I have. The english Portal version. The rules are just fine, the components are great, and the game is a blast. I got it from funagain games.

Bryan

Funagain has it listed as "out of stock indefinitely." Some other online stores don't have it listed at all.

It may be unavailable in the US until the reprint in March:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/885083/english-edition-alrea...

I'm also looking for a copy, but I've been on the fence about this one anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bwills wrote:

Bryan

Exactly, same here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcelo Trein
Brazil
Porto Alegre
Rio Grande do Sul
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the comments, lads. Seems like I will have to wait for the next printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.