Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Goodall
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bill, Diane, Ryon, Eric, Morgan and I played our first game of 6-player Citadels. This game is rapidly climbing in popularity at our house, and everyone enjoyed the game. Diane started by stealing Ryon and my gold on consecutive turns. We responded by killing her twice in a row and seriously hampering her endeavors. Bill and Eric took the chance to develop quite well, as ryon and I were far behind. I built one large building but Morgan destroyed it as payback for last game's events.

At the end Ryon and Bill were furthest ahead, as Eric had suffered two straight assasinations. Ryon took Architech and built two buildings on his last turn to finish the game, but ended up one point shy of Bill's 24. Final Scores: Bill 24, Ryon 23, Josh 22, Morgan 19, Eric 19, Diane 18.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never tried a six player game. The four player version was very fun but it took time to get what you wanted done.

We usually play three players.
We love this game and play it regularly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hudson
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may already know this, but just to clarify: players don't get assassinated, roles/characters do. Just to emphasize that you can't DIRECTLY target a player, but rather must guess which role they'll pick.

My 2 cents. FWIW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
markhu wrote:
You may already know this, but just to clarify: players don't get assassinated, roles/characters do. Just to emphasize that you can't DIRECTLY target a player, but rather must guess which role they'll pick.

My 2 cents. FWIW.

Except the Magician, who can exchange hands with a PLAYER.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.