Subject: List of revealed cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tal Lewis
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is interested in seeing a textual list of every card we've seen thus far along with what they do, I've compiled all I could find into this document. I'll be updating it if I discover new cards (and I know for a fact I will, as docscarecrow is doing a Card of the Day in the Kickstarter comments in lieu of BWG themselves).

If you find a card I missed, please comment below and tell me ^.^

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UyKWRh93DYNTYW9rnTvduQpJ...

(Note: I'm not keeping track of Tools of Hero Kind cards at the moment. These are just the base set and the promo cards.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos "Koey"
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet List so far.
That is pretty awesome.
Thanks for sharing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John M
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Very good list, you must have been looking for them just as hard as I was! I'm still collecting data on heroes but when I am finished I'll send them to you so you can have some for your list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tal Lewis
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
d0ct0rscarecr0w wrote:
Very good list, you must have been looking for them just as hard as I was! I'm still collecting data on heroes but when I am finished I'll send them to you so you can have some for your list.

Thanks, I look forward to it!
EDIT: I've added the Heroes I could find. How close am I?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Merritt
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
As far as I know, the prototype has an equal number of Normal and Epic Heroes; a quick glance at both lists should tell you what the missing Epics are. Not that it gives you all that much information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tal Lewis
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chesu wrote:
As far as I know, the prototype has an equal number of Normal and Epic Heroes; a quick glance at both lists should tell you what the missing Epics are. Not that it gives you all that much information.

Do you know if there's an Epic alternative to the Fool? Or was the Demigod meant to represent that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John M
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
No there is no Epic Fool or Ordinary Demigod. Maybe, you can make the connection between the two. I mean the fool has a green hat and Demigod represents Fierce Deity so maybe they are both Link? Though when was Link a fool?
If the Fool had a Epic version there would be an odd number of Epic Heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Merritt
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
The Fool and The Demigod are special heroes, and unlike all the others in the prototype will be appearing in the final game. I guess they are technically counterparts, but there's no character connection between them as far as I know.

I'm not 100% on what was and was not included in the prototype, but I think you're missing two heroes and two epic heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.