Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked Jason about posting the Agents of SMERSH rulebook to BGG, and he provided the following link:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1268684/GameManual%201.7%20WITH%20C...

It's about 20 MB, so not easily uploadable to BGG.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert F-C
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, in case you haven't read my rules page there's one important errata for this version of the manual which you need to be aware of because it completely changes the interpretation of the rules:

The section title "1.3" is missing for Villain Phase on page 7 (where it says "Draw a Villain Card at the end of every player’s turn for End of Turn Event"). This is important because a number of sections refer to it (e.g. "Skip to Section 1.3 Villain Phase") and confusing because there is another side-panel marked 1.3 on the right of this page.

[If you used the side panel currently marked as 1.3 instead of the correct section then it would result in you skipping the End of Turn Event draw in a number of cases (such as having a Henchman encounter). I wonder if this was why the Undead Viking thought the game was too easy. I really hope that Jason includes an a slip of paper in each box which lists this Errata.]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 11 I'm guessing autocorrect wouldn't accept "downtime" as correct as I doubt the 5 player variant's main issue is player's going downtown.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.