Popular Tags: [View All]
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I live in Brazil and I'm trying to import this game from europe. Is there any good online store there with the site in english?

I'm having serious problems trying to navigate in german soblue

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Use Chrome and have it do full page live translation for you.

For starters Amazon.de has it. Link.

The US version will be available in a couple months, if you prefer to order from US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Try http://cosimshop.de/

In the lower right corner there is a Skype link. Christoph, the owner of the store, is most of the time online and I think will happily help you out in english.

As for german stores with an english website - found none so far... sorry...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can buy it from the creators, FeuerLand, here: http://www.feuerland-spiele.de/shop/

They accept PayPal. I bought it from them and it took about 2.5 weeks to come to the USA.

If you want to wait, you might be able to buy the Z-Man North American release in a few months. I don't know which will be cheaper if you are ordering from Brazil though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
or... BOARDGAMEGURU here in uk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys are all sorts of amazing. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bandettini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
That one not so much
badge
Ohh that tickles
mbmbmb
biffta wrote:

That’s where I got mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnBandettini wrote:
biffta wrote:

That’s where I got mine.

you can't beat the guru
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Lindvall
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happymrdave wrote:
You can buy it from the creators, FeuerLand, here: http://www.feuerland-spiele.de/shop/

They accept PayPal. I bought it from them and it took about 2.5 weeks to come to the USA.

If you want to wait, you might be able to buy the Z-Man North American release in a few months. I don't know which will be cheaper if you are ordering from Brazil though.

Wtf? 2.5 weeks? Mine was shipped from them on 11/3 and DHL still has it in transit to the USA. No update on the tracker since 11/7! GRR.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
JumboCactaur wrote:
Happymrdave wrote:

Wtf? 2.5 weeks? Mine was shipped from them on 11/3 and DHL still has it in transit to the USA. No update on the tracker since 11/7! GRR.

Mine was shipped the same time as yours via DHL (I had the same 11/7 tracker date with no update). It was delivered yesterday. Yours should arrive very soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hill
United States
Blacklick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spielfreak wrote:
JumboCactaur wrote:
Happymrdave wrote:

Mine was shipped the same time as yours via DHL (I had the same 11/7 tracker date with no update). It was delivered yesterday. Yours should arrive very soon.

+1 Same thing for me, arrived yesterday. Tracking from DHL once it leaves Germany doesn't really work on a small packet or any size packet for that matter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Lindvall
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm out in North Dakota so I imagine a couple extra days compared to you guys would be normal. Everything takes longer to get here. That makes me feel better!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had problems with those copies on amazon.de, either i screwed up my address our they wouldn't ship to America. Thankfully its secret Santa time, so I just checked all of the EU stores until i found one in English. The one i found was boardgameshop (in Belgium i think). A ton of euros later, and I've got a copy heading my way...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Happymrdave wrote:

shipping to brazil would be 40 EUR if purchased from feuerland.
there are only a few copies left from the first edition...
i can not ship to the US anymore as part of my deal with z-man. you will have to wait as mentioned above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Teravos wrote:
I had problems with those copies on amazon.de, either i screwed up my address our they wouldn't ship to America.

You have to make sure you choose fulfillment by Amazon, not some random shop. And if some random shop is one penny cheaper than Amazon, then that will be the default. Amazon.de will definitely ship to US. I just recently ordered games from them. But it turns out in the case of this game that Amazon.de doesn't have it in stock themselves at the moment (only other random shops), hence the issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
curtc wrote:
Teravos wrote:
I had problems with those copies on amazon.de, either i screwed up my address our they wouldn't ship to America.

You have to make sure you choose fulfillment by Amazon, not some random shop. And if some random shop is one penny cheaper than Amazon, then that will be the default. Amazon.de will definitely ship to US. I just recently ordered games from them. But it turns out in the case of this game that Amazon.de doesn't have it in stock themselves at the moment (only other random shops), hence the issue.

I've ordered twice from amazon.de in the past. At the time, shipping for a big huge box each time was only 14 euros. Crazy! And it showed up very fast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
out4blood wrote:
curtc wrote:
Teravos wrote:

I've ordered twice from amazon.de in the past. At the time, shipping for a big huge box each time was only 14 euros. Crazy! And it showed up very fast.

Amazon.de is not shipping to Brazil soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nan3000 wrote:
Happymrdave wrote:

shipping to brazil would be 40 EUR if purchased from feuerland.
there are only a few copies left from the first edition...
i can not ship to the US anymore as part of my deal with z-man. you will have to wait as mentioned above.

So I'm looking at a 90 euro mark. gulp

Oh, boy. The joys of the third world...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Thompson
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
If you pick red, don't complain when I start moving your meeple...
mbmbmbmbmb
What about New Zealand? Can't find anywhere that will ship down here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Always Red wrote:
What about New Zealand? Can't find anywhere that will ship down here.

ok, you won.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Breno K.
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When/if you get a copy, make sure you invite me when it sees play. I really liked it (and you know how frequently that happens).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.