Alec Chapman
United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Anyway, how's your sex life?
badge
bitterpolitics.weebly.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not been able to play this game yet (despite owning it for years) due to the appalling quality of the little deck of cards that came with it, which cannot be shuffled or stacked or drawn from reliably. shake

I have, however, recently obtained a bunch of blank playing cards for a homebrew I am working up and thought I might transfer the stats across to those.

Has anyone come up with a better solution than just copying the writing from one to the other? Don't fancy wasting an entire evening writing out cards if I can avoid it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
ALGO wrote:
I have not been able to play this game yet (despite owning it for years) due to the appalling quality of the little deck of cards that came with it, which cannot be shuffled or stacked or drawn from reliably. shake

I have, however, recently obtained a bunch of blank playing cards for a homebrew I am working up and thought I might transfer the stats across to those.

Has anyone come up with a better solution than just copying the writing from one to the other? Don't fancy wasting an entire evening writing out cards if I can avoid it!

If you can get a bunch of card sleeves that fit the playing cards, just sleeve them, then put one of the "official" cards in each sleeve as well. I've done that with prototypes or PnP games before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Chapman
United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Anyway, how's your sex life?
badge
bitterpolitics.weebly.com
mbmbmbmbmb
To be fair, even if I use the wrong size sleeves it'll still be more use than the irregular sized cards supplied.

Thanks for the tip.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.