Subject: Leaves Play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I can't seem to find clarification on this anywhere so hopefully I can get some help here.
When a villain card flips does it leave play? For instance, if I were to play Tempests vicious cyclone on Omnitron who flips every round would I need to destroy vicious cyclone?
vicious cyclone reads: Play this card next to a target... If the target leaves play, destroy this card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
A card is still the same card if it flips; Vicious Cyclone would not leave play.

This is important to the general flow of the game because it ensures that the villain character card always entered play before, and therefore resolves its effects before, all other villain cards. If it were treated as a new card after flipping, the order would be messed up and Omnitron would be acting after some of its drones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thank you very much. that's what I was hoping but I didn't want to play the card wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.