Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Weier
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a bit confused. The Dungeon Crawler website describes this as an Expandable Card Game (ECG) and I have seen multiple posts here and elsewhere stating that the cards are now non-random, yet the rulebook in my copy of the game, the game's description here on BGG and its description at coolstuffinc all declare it to be a CCG. I just picked up the Unbound starter set, so are my cards random or not? Did I just get an old printing of the game, and if so is it any different than the new ECG format of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jey Legarie
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
When we launched the game it came with booster packs and was essentially a CCG. The Starter has always been non-random, even though the packaging says CCG on it.

Shortly after our launch we discovered that the booster packs were not collated to our specifications from the factory, so we discontinued the booster packs and have since been converting them in to non-random Delve Packs.

Dungeon Crawler is now an ECG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weier
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
re:
Awesome, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.