Aaron Bedard
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping someone can help me with this.

Playing Mission 2, the Japanese light tank has made it's appearance.

One of my guys has managed to hit it with a medium MG but I'm having a very hard time figuring out how to determine damage based on the chart for the tank on page 39 (inside back cover) of the rules.

The damage roll was a 0. I'm assuming that first column tells me a zero has hit the tanks tread.

But I can't see how to tell if I've exceeded it's armor rating or what the (M) in parenthesis means.

Does the damage number have to be greater than the number that follows (M)? What does (M) stand for? Miss?

Also isn't it a little strange that damage on the anything but the crew itself would be modified by whether the tank is open or closed?

Thanks for the help!

For now guess I'll just play it that damage of 0-2 on a side hit to the tread (tank open) does no damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Valkyser
Germany
Wesseling
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(M) stands for medium armor.
Check the damage row of the weapon you used and see if it achieved any penetration result (if so, the boxes are shaded).
If you don't achieve a penetration result that is medium or higher, your hit has no effect on the vehicle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.