Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Wood
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the first Saturday of every month from around 10am there will be a new, free to attend, game group starting in Ashton (beginning on the 1st of December). It will be held at the Melting Munch cafe, of which details can be found at http://www.themeltingmunch.com.
The cafe will be available for snacks, lunches and drinks, but only food purchased on the premises can be consumed there. We'll have plenty of room to accommodate several groups and invite people to bring any games that they may want to find table-time for on the day. Both experienced and newcomers to the hobby are equally welcome and we hope to build this new venture round those who attend and wish to be part of it's development.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Andrews
United Kingdom
Kendal
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Great shout out and I do hope gamers within the locale help to support you guys in the new venture.

The cafe itself is inspirational particularly for young adults seeking to run their own business.

Great choice of venue and great idea for a club.

I wish you all the best and I hope you get a great response from this.

Kind regards

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Wood
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, a long overdue thanks to everyone who came to the very first one - there will be another convergence of gamers at the newly-dubbed 'Melting Munch Gaming Bunch' in Ashton at the Melting Munch Cafe on Stamford Street from 1030ish on Saturday January 5th until the cafe closes around 3pm. Bring your own games if you wish. Thank you, people of Tameside!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really sorry we couldn't make it to your inaugural meeting... just really hard to get to things like this with 2 young kids...

If the next one is Saturday Jan 5th, I think you might be competing with Stabcon in Stockport.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Wood
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's ok - it's a very small group consisting of mostly start-up players at the moment
Don't worry about not being able to make it - concentrate on the small ones and we'll see you whenever is convenient! Have a Happy Christmas and a great New Year
All the best to the family!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Moore
United Kingdom
Bacup
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hia

I am interested in attending this. The 5th is a bit dodgey as I will be at City at 3pm but I guess I can make a few hours before the match.

I sent you a pm so hope to see you then. I'm at Stabcon on the 4th so works out not too bad for me personally

Cheers

Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.