Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Using FireFox. Within the last few days all my forum subscription entries have had the forum column limited to just one or two words per row, which leads to very tall, narrow entries. This is just forum subscriptions, the other subscriptions are normal.

So, "Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island > General" gets squashed into a narrow cell 7 rows tall.
Screenshot:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is because of the "badgerbadgerbadgerbadger" title on that one thread. Same thing was happening to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
sanchezja wrote:
It is because of the "badgerbadgerbadgerbadger" title on that one thread. Same thing was happening to me.

Thanks!
Would be nice to have words beyond a certain character length truncated with a "..." in the subscriptions page to avoid this. That's more of a feature request though.

Yeah I've seen Geeklist formatting screwed up by a long word of gibberish too, not sure how to avoid that, usually people ask the offender to delete the entry. Maybe just do not allow submission of a word beyond a certain character length.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyDollar wrote:
sanchezja wrote:

Thanks!
Would be nice to have words beyond a certain character length truncated with a "..." in the subscriptions page to avoid this. That's more of a feature request though.

Yeah I've seen Geeklist formatting screwed up by a long word of gibberish too, not sure how to avoid that, usually people ask the offender to delete the entry. Maybe just do not allow submission of a word beyond a certain character length.

Sounds like an excellent idea to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.