Subject: Trading Timing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb
So in a game last night, I was trying to help a player take back their city from another player by offering to give them action cards and we got to a situation where I wondered if it was allowed to trade with a player during combat?

I also had an excess of gold from trade routes (since I forget to spend some gold on my previous turn). Can I trade gold away at the start of my turn before I trigger trade routes, or do I have to do so on another players turn or during my turn after I collect from trade routes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Marcussen
Denmark
Odense C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. Yes, tis is not clear enough and will go in an FAQ. I think the simplest way to think of it is as a free action. So not something that can be done during combat, but before or after.

So in regards to Trade Routes the answer is "no". Trade Route income takes place before any actions.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.