5 Posts

Zombies!!! The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Zombies!!! The Card Game - Card Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Same Seeder
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm translating the rules/cards so it is easier for the non-English players, but some of the cards are a bit contradictive.

Can you help us out?

1. Adrenaline Rush: "Play this card before making a combat roll" = your own combat roll or someone else's? In last case it is more like an aid card? (giving someone +2)

Or can you play it before you do a combat roll yourself and if you haven't got enough bullets a target player helps you out by adding 2?

2. My, you look familiar: Do you define "any" as in "one deck" or "any" as in "more (or all the) decks"?

And the most confusing card of all:

3. Molotov cocktail: So, you lay it in front of you when the gas station is in play.
Then it says "add +2 to all combat rolls against all zombies in your current building for 1 turn"
How do you define "current building"?

What if your top card isn't a building? And the "one turn" thing, what if someone let you do a re-roll, is that still the "same turn"?

Thx a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Breitenstein
United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HeyNow!
You answers are below...mostly...LOL

sameseeder wrote:
Hi, I'm translating the rules/cards so it is easier for the non-English players, but some of the cards are a bit contradictive.

Can you help us out?

1. Adrenaline Rush: "Play this card before making a combat roll" = your own combat roll or someone else's? In last case it is more like an aid card? (giving someone +2)

Or can you play it before you do a combat roll yourself and if you haven't got enough bullets a target player helps you out by adding 2?

***This card can only be played on yourself.

2. My, you look familiar: Do you define "any" as in "one deck" or "any" as in "more (or all the) decks"?

***I do not understand the question. Can you give me a little more insight into what you are asking?

And the most confusing card of all:

3. Molotov cocktail: So, you lay it in front of you when the gas station is in play.
Then it says "add +2 to all combat rolls against all zombies in your current building for 1 turn"
How do you define "current building"?

What if your top card isn't a building? And the "one turn" thing, what if someone let you do a re-roll, is that still the "same turn"?

***Actually, this is an easy one. You are reading too much into it. First, it only applies to buildings. So, if the current location is not a building, you cannot use it. Second, if someone forces you to re-roll, the bonus still applies.

I hope that helps,
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.

Thx a lot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Same Seeder
Belgium
flag msg tools
Thx a lot so far!!

Well, the card 'My, you look familiar' says 'Play this card to look at the top three cards of any event deck...'

You define 'any' as more than 1?
Like, I can take a look at all event decks (including mine) or just at one opponent's event deck?

So, if you play Molotov Cocktail and your top card isn't a building, you can leave the card in front of you untill you have a building in the next round(s)?

Yeah, I suppose I'm reading too much in it, but I want to have a rulebook that is 100% clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Breitenstein
United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Again, your answers are below:

sameseeder wrote:
Thx a lot so far!!

Well, the card 'My, you look familiar' says 'Play this card to look at the top three cards of any event deck...'

You define 'any' as more than 1?
Like, I can take a look at all event decks (including mine) or just at one opponent's event deck?

*** You can look at any one event deck, including your own.

So, if you play Molotov Cocktail and your top card isn't a building, you can leave the card in front of you untill you have a building in the next round(s)?

***This is correct.

Yeah, I suppose I'm reading too much in it, but I want to have a rulebook that is 100% clear.

*** You didn't ask any questions about the rulebook!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Same Seeder
Belgium
flag msg tools
Thx again Todd, ...and I meant my "adapted rulebook", incl. all the cards translated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.