Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
When it is your turn to send a VASSAL move, the wait is excruciating. When it's my turn, well, I've been busy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Will I be able to purchase the expansions and new nationalities and play them with my current copy of Up Front?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
mcszarka wrote:
Will I be able to purchase the expansions and new nationalities and play them with my current copy of Up Front?

You'll have to get used to reading your RR stuff backwards on the old cards, as 0 is now close combat range and 5 is as far away as you can get, and the new soldiers will have weapons detached, but otherwise, it shouldn't be a problem. The fundamental mechanics and rules aren't changing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, I wouldn't know why you would want to do so. I know I haven't touched the original Thunderstone now that I have played Thunderstone Advance, even though the two integrate.

The graphics alone will end up confusing you when interpreting the cards.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.