United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the middle of constructing a homebrew version of this game and was wondering whether anyone knew the quantity of each type of money that the original game comes with. I see that people start with $30 (2 x $10, 1 x $5, 5 x $1) but there's no mention of how much money is left sitting on the table after setup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah the English rules aren't much help

Contents
6 suitcases
Play money

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, not hearing back from anyone, I decided to go ahead and buy an excess of money from the Game Crafter (100 x $1, 75 x $5, and 75 x $10). I ordered extra since I'm crafter a set for 3-8 people using one of the variants found here in the forum.

Now the only thing left to do is figure out how to decorate my eight mini tins to look like suitcases...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance you could post links to what art you used for your homebrew?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Webb
United States
North Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance someone who has a copy can let us know? I'm trying to make a Roman PnP version myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.