Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremiah H
United States
Friendswood
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in picking this up for a Thanksgiving play with some friends. Of course, Thanksgiving is tomorrow and no amount of one-day shipping will get it here on time.

Do any national chains carry this in-store? Or, I'm in Houston, so I could go to a local game store if they carried it there.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barnes & Noble is where I got my copy, but it was on clearance when I did, so who knows if they still keep it in stock at the store.

I'd call around to some LFGS and see if they have it in stock and go from there. I think Hasting's in our area actually had it in store too at one point, but I don't where other Hasting's are located across the country.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah H
United States
Friendswood
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll swing by B&N and see if they have it even though it shows OOS online. I wish there was a Hastings close but it seems that the only one left in the Houston area is in Lake Jackson, a bit further than I want to drive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.