United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
Well looks like everything is going smoothly and with any luck the game will manage to knock off most of those nationalities.

I was curious however, about the status of the art--especially since the video only showed prototypes. Several recent kickstarters have been bottle necked by art production and it seems like a game with over 1000+ cards, some significant headway would have had to been made.

So, any guesses or knowledge about the status of graphic design?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roar Stensrud
Norway
Tolvsroed
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cole Wehrle wrote:
Well looks like everything is going smoothly and with any luck the game will manage to knock off most of those nationalities.

I was curious however, about the status of the art--especially since the video only showed prototypes. Several recent kickstarters have been bottle necked by art production and it seems like a game with over 1000+ cards, some significant headway would have had to been made.

So, any guesses or knowledge about the status of graphic design?

I'm not aware of the progress yet, but as for how the art will look, this might give you an idea if you haven't seen the thread before:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/878929/ron-volstad-sketc...

R.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.