Subject: Legends of the Hidden Temple - GAME THREAD rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to shine like a star, while saving the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sign-up Thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Legends of the Hidden Temple - GAME THREAD (NO POSTING HERE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE!)
We are looking for a player to replace Khellendros. Please go to http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/8873... to replace the player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Legends of the Hidden Temple - GAME THREAD (NO POSTING HERE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE!)
Phelanpt has replaced Khellendros. If you have (un)voted Khellendros since the last Cassandra vote tally, please [unvote all] and revote your current choice just to make sure Cassy counts it correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to shine like a star, while saving the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
surfin' kitty
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
surfin' kitty
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Corlis
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous.
badge
I'm nine hundred and three years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
mbmbmbmbmb
Apple Snapple wrote:

Jage has been in the corner hitting his gong for days now, and I think he's starting to get... tired.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sharv 2.0 wrote:
Apple Snapple wrote:

Jage has been in the corner hitting his gong for days now, and I think he's starting to get... tired.
*snicker*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(( I am sorry it is taking awhile ... I want everyone to be able to go back and reread this and have an experience like watching an episode of the show... I hope everyone enjoys it. ))
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are looking for a player to replace StatSig. Please go to http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/8873... to replace the player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are looking for a player to replace StatSig. Please go to http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/8873... to replace the player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(( zd00 has replaced StatSig ))

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
surfin' kitty
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay Okay, everyone. We need to organize a time for those darned steps of knowledge.
I will be off of work for two weeks for the holidays, so I can accommodate any time you guys require.

We need at least one teammate from each of these teams to be present:
The Blue Barracudas
The Green Monkeys
The Purple Parrots
The Silver Snakes

I expect the steps to take no more than 15 minutes to complete.

PLEASE, PLEASE figure out your availability and let me know via mod-chat or PM so I can coordinate this beast. The more information you can give me, the better.

I have put a ton of effort into the steps of knowledge because it's Olmec's time to shine, and I can't wait to watch it happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apple Snapple wrote:
The Blue Barracudas
The Green Monkeys
The Purple Parrots
The Silver Snakes

Is there a reason (related to awesomeness, no doubt) that Red Jaguars are not listed therein?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedShark92 wrote:
Apple Snapple wrote:
The Blue Barracudas
The Green Monkeys
The Purple Parrots
The Silver Snakes

Is there a reason (related to awesomeness, no doubt) that Red Jaguars are not listed therein?

We're still drowning in the moat, so now we get to see what our parting gift will be. Sea Monkeys? Garbage Pail Kid cards? A vial of sludge from the moat? We'll know soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Derr wrote:
We're still drowning in the moat, so now we get to see what our parting gift will be. Sea Monkeys? Garbage Pail Kid cards? A vial of sludge from the moat? We'll know soon.

Drowning?!!? We kicked @$$!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedShark92 wrote:
Derr wrote:

Ugh. Was that the solid thing I swam into in the moat water? gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
surfin' kitty
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedShark92 wrote:
Derr wrote:

Sorry to break it to you, but 24 minutes is not kicking @$$.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apple Snapple wrote:
RedShark92 wrote:
Derr wrote:

OK, well one of us did. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
Apple Snapple wrote:
RedShark92 wrote:
Derr wrote:

That's just a bit under 5 ChickenSedans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
does this still need to be an active game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:

Ask violin and applesnapple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:

Yes.
Apple Snapple was supposed to conduct the next part of the game, but given her absence and apparent dropping of the game I am trying to piece together things she was planning on asking for the next portion of the game so I can continue it. I have another game currently in progress so when that's done, this'll be my #1 project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are looking for a player to replace Khellendros. Please go to http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/8873... to replace the player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.