Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bryan wills
United States
Wonder Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would using the dog instead of Friday make a two player game impossible or just more difficult? I'm thinking about giving this a shot just to see what difference it would make. Any thoughts or ideas?

Bryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brady Sadler
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bwills wrote:
Would using the dog instead of Friday make a two player game impossible or just more difficult? I'm thinking about giving this a shot just to see what difference it would make. Any thoughts or ideas?

Bryan

The dog is essentially less versatile than Friday, so in general this would create a more challenging experience. Depending on the players' choices and the cards/dice, it might not make the game drastically harder, and I'm sure not impossible, but it would definitely create more challening choices and diccicult situations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, the dog is useless much of the time in a solo game, though I guess that would be less so in a 2-player game. In a 4-player it would be great to have him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.