Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Put the usernames of everyone you want to send the message to in the "To:" field, separated by commas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've wanted this feature too, but more to communicate to a small group of gamer friends. The problem is that while you can send to multiple people, they see it as just from you. So they can reply just to you. So really targeted group communication doesn't work via Geekmail, I just use Facebook for now but would prefer BGG as I kind of avoid FB these days. Slightly different issue than the OP obviously.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyDollar wrote:
I've wanted this feature too, but more to communicate to a small group of gamer friends. The problem is that while you can send to multiple people, they see it as just from you. So they can reply just to you. So really targeted group communication doesn't work via Geekmail, I just use Facebook for now but would prefer BGG as I kind of avoid FB these days. Slightly different issue than the OP obviously.

The times when a group of us tries to communicate by geekmail, we put a list of all recipients

UserA, UserB, UserC

so that people know who got the geekmail, and so that people can copy and paste that row to make sending to everyone easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.