Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
GateKeeper Games
badge
GateKeeper Games
mbmbmbmbmb
"Place 1 Agenda counter on AstroScript Program when you score it." Cool - easy, not a problem.
"Hosted agenda counter; Place 1 advancement token on a card that can be advanced." Ok, so 'spending or using' the token places an advancement token. This is not an action so when can I do it?

As far as I can figure, I can do it whenever I can use a Paid Ability - is this correct? According to the timing structure Paid abilities can be triggered after each action so theoretically I can spend the counter to place a token as soon as I score it. Is this correct? Or am I totally off the mark.

Help please
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah D

Arlington
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FileAccess wrote:

You can use it on the runner's turn at certain points as well, but that's generally not a good idea.

Generally, no, but you can use it after they have already passed on their last chance to jack out and are about to access an ambush... which can be nice/nasty depending on which side of that play you fall

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.