Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
Hello,

I'm going to be doing my first big order from an American site and shipping it to a PO box near the border. First, I was wondering if CoolStuffInc is the best site for me to deal with. I'm looking for free shipping, cheap prices and quick shipping. Second, has anyone done something like this before? They don't refuse to send to PO boxes, do they? Finally, should I wait for Black Friday or Cyber Monday, or should I just go ahead? It seems like their prices are good as is and I'm loving how many units they have in stock for all the games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you cant go wrong with CSI.. Shop with confidence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin J
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's worth mentioning that Miniature Market will be having a sale for 8% off everything. Not sure what CSI will be doing, but it's worth comparison shopping if you're doing a large order.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/887007/miniature-market-blac...

I've gotten orders from the states before, but shipped to a store across the border from my hometown that specifically takes in packages for Canadians (I'll be using them for some Christmas shopping in the near future!). No idea about a PO box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.