Popular Tags: [View All]
M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goo

Ottawa Games Night -- Tues November 29th.

And the results are in !!!!
In Battle Tank

I came in a close (fighting) third (265-162-0)

The winner was THE GENERAL with his double turret -- double armour plated -- dual purpose -- 100mm gun + 92 mm gun + type III hull turret and gun with Uber-AA support.

(It was a big tank)

EeeP!

On TTR -- Standard
I made up for my loss, winning this one.
It came down to taking some chances on extra destinations.

I'll let Martin add in the results from GOA, For Sale and Vegas Showdown...

Hope to see you all on the 13th of December.

Take care,

MrZoz
goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gagné
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
Game Summit 2019 - Canada
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take the puck for the other games since I'm at work and I'm really bored right now. snore

For Sale: First game for all except Martin who managed to open a can of whoopass on us. Cute fast little game by the way.

Vegas Showdown: Close game but Dr.B manage to steal the game by 3 points with the bonus points at the end. Gilles is still bitter about it. I like this game a lot even though I was dead last.

Ra: I won! I won! It does help that I was the only who played more than 1 game of it so far. Still, I won!

Dungeon Twister: I ended the evening playing a quick game of Dungeon twister with Gilles and won 5-2. Wasn't really a great game, I had better. Still Dungeon Twister is a good Chess like game (but with goblins, ogres, mage and stuff...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Villemaire
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eh!!!! I thought that I finished last at Vegas Showdown! Don't steal the title of 'worst light economic management gamer' away from me! This was my 2nd time playing and it confirmed my initial impression - light, straightforward, familly-friendly bidding game. I like a little more meat around my games, but I would still play VS if asked.

As for For Sale... I did kick all of your behinds, with a pretty average house hand too. Granted, this was probably around the 50th game I played, so I had a distinct advantage. I'll be bringing this one back in the future, along with Igloo Pop.

As for Ra... well let's just say I don't like Ra. 2nd time playing, 2nd strike against it. One more time and it's out!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.