Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Reasoner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, guys. Eric Reasoner from Coffeehaus here. 1969 is up on Kickstarter now and ready for your pledge!

As an added bonus, you get to watch me do the worst JFK impersonation of all time. :-)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/823315772/1969-the-space...

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
Played it at BGG.Con and really enjoyed it! Pledged from the hotel lobby.

Will there be further stretch goals, do you know?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reasoner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Lenny,

Hi. Thanks!

Yes, we have other promotional bits planned. If/when we get further up the funding scale, we'll drop information on what we have planned. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise McCully
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter has been the quietest one I've ever kept track of. This is why I'm holding off pledging. If this is the attention a Kickstarter campaign gets I'm wondering about the process of organising manufacture..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Sheldon
United States
Springfield
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really looking forward to this game. But I have to agree with rhianna_. This has been an extremely quiet KS campaign. I have pledged, but I fear the game will not make it! We need some buzz going to let people know the game is out there!!!surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick McElveen
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Mmmmmm..... Beer. Glug glug glug....
mbmbmbmbmb
EarlofBronze wrote:
I am really looking forward to this game. But I have to agree with rhianna_. This has been an extremely quiet KS campaign. I have pledged, but I fear the game will not make it! We need some buzz going to let people know the game is out there!!!surprise

Yep, it's looking dicey. Hopefully some buzz develops in the last few days.

I regretted never getting a chance to play at BGG.Con--every time I went to play, the table was either completely full, or completely empty with no other potential players around, and I kept getting sucked into other nearby games (Myrmes and Escape among them). But it is a nice looking game and I love the theme, and I've pledged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.