Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Brimer
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished watching a video on Youtube from boardgamegeektv. It just gives a quick rundown of the rules and a few shots of some god/dess cards. According to the representative the game should be out sometime soon...not soon enough though. My love for DBG's knows no end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William (Andy) Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This video seems to be a couple of months old. Since it was made delivery dates continue to slip to a point that we don't know what the status is or expected delivery date will be. Since so little information has been posted I expect that a delivery before Christmas as a long shot. Hope I'm proved wrong!

Update: The game is now delayed to well past the first of the year. Seems like a printer which is not only slow but they can't get info quickly. Hope they are taking notes on not what to do next time. One of the selling points on this project was how fast it was to be produced. That didn't happen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
2ndPlace wrote:
This video seems to be a couple of months old.

If you're referring to this video, it was recorded at BGG.CON 2012 in mid-November, which means Megan Price is estimating that the game will hit the retail market by the end of December 2012. We'll see whether that works out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William (Andy) Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The video I watched was not this one that showed up on this page after I wrote my comments. There was no link to this video so I went searching and found a video that was much older. Thanks for the update on this delayed game. I hope you are right and it arrives only three months later than it was projected to Kickstarter supporters.

Update: now it's projected to be shipped to Kickstarter supporters in March. Six months late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.