Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
22 Posts

DC Comics Deck-Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: On its way Soon(TM) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the wait is almost over. It could be arriving in stores as early as next week.

http://www.cryptozoic.com/articles/dc-comics-deck-building-g...

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone seen any additional news regarding the release?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be keeping an eye on my order status and give you a heads up if anything changes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
houjix1138 wrote:
I'll be keeping an eye on my order status and give you a heads up if anything changes.

CoolStuff still has it as pre-order...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DiggetyDog46 wrote:
houjix1138 wrote:
I'll be keeping an eye on my order status and give you a heads up if anything changes.

CoolStuff still has it as pre-order...

I ordered direct from the company. My order still says in processing but is at an unchangeable state which says that it is in the final processing stages.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, according to their comments on Facebook and their product page, November 30th is the official release date.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And from that link,
Quote:
Your game will never feel complete without the addition of this powerful promo card. Talk to your favorite retailer today to pre-order your copy and request a free Martian Manhunter!
it looks like retailers can request the free Martian Manhunter promo card...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Patterson
United States
Longview
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
houjix1138 wrote:
FYI, according to their comments on Facebook and their product page, November 30th is the official release date.


Anyone get a copy today? My game store said they didn't receive any...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I never checked mine. I have mine pre-ordered from the company but there's no indication that it has actaully been shipped yet.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuffInc hasn't shipped them yet either.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
WFPII wrote:
Anyone get a copy today? My game store said they didn't receive any...
Another thread mentions that someone has picked it up from their FLGS.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be really interested to see people's thoughts about this one... I looked in the current ratings and there are two new accounts that rate it a 10, rate no other games, and made no other contributions. That always makes me a bit skeptical.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked it up from my FLGS yesterday for $40. That was the first shipment of it they received. For reference, it was the Wandering Dragon Game Shoppe in Plainfield, IL.

Don't know why online retailers haven't fulfilled this yet. Strange.

I haven't had a moment to play the game (even set it up for solo), but if I do, I'll post some impressions (and maybe even try to get a comparative feel vs. Legendary, since that's what many people are wondering).
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
According to a post on their Facebook page anyone who preordered from Crypto directly should expect them to arrive mid to late next week.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered mine two weeks ago. I'm hopeing I get it before I go on xmas vacation. I got about two weeks to get it. Getting really antsy...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Rose
United States
Skokie
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MantaScorp wrote:
I picked it up from my FLGS yesterday for $40. That was the first shipment of it they received. For reference, it was the Wandering Dragon Game Shoppe in Plainfield, IL.

Don't know why online retailers haven't fulfilled this yet. Strange.

I haven't had a moment to play the game (even set it up for solo), but if I do, I'll post some impressions (and maybe even try to get a comparative feel vs. Legendary, since that's what many people are wondering).


I also purchased my copy from Wandering Dragon on Saturday night. Ha! Small world.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kalel42 wrote:
CoolStuffInc hasn't shipped them yet either.


They just posted as having it in stock.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked my order and it says shipping info has been received and I got a tracking number. No e-mail confirmation though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matthean wrote:
Kalel42 wrote:
CoolStuffInc hasn't shipped them yet either.


They just posted as having it in stock.

And on that day they shipped my copy and I received it yesterday. Very impressed.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Bredfeldt
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
DiggetyDog46 wrote:
matthean wrote:
Kalel42 wrote:
CoolStuffInc hasn't shipped them yet either.


They just posted as having it in stock.

And on that day they shipped my copy and I received it yesterday. Very impressed.


Martian Manhunter promo?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nope.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wooo! I just got mine!!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.