Martin Ralya
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Engine Publishing (enginepublishing.com)
badge
The Forgotten Bananas
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a complete set of Warhammer: Invasion – Living Card Game through Fragments of Power (inclusive) that I would like to sell. All cards are like new, have only been played sleeved, and have been handled with care and stored with care (in plastic binder pages) in a non-smoking home.

Since the core set, Ulthuan, and the first cycle of packs didn't contain three copies of every card, I bought three copies of each of them; this is a true complete set. MSRP for this lot new would be roughly $750; assuming a 30% OLGS discount it would be around $525. I'm asking $250 + shipping to the U.S. (only). (I may be able to fit everything into a large Priority Mail Flat Rate box; I haven't tried yet.)

This lot includes (with x# denoting multiple complete copies of that set):
Core set x3
Assault on Ulthuan x3
March of the Damned
Legends
The Skavenblight Threat x3
Path of the Zealot x3
Tooth and Claw x3
The Deathmaster's Dance x3
The Warpstone Chronicles x3
Arcane Fire x3
The Burning of Derricksburg
The Fall of Karak Grimaz
The Silent Forge
Redemption of a Mage
The Fourth Waystone
Bleeding Sun
Omens of Ruin
The Chaos Moon
The Twin Tailed Comet
Signs in the Stars
The Eclipse of Hope
Fiery Dawn
The Inevitable City
Realm of the Phoenix King
The Iron Rock
Karaz-a-Karak
City of Winter
The Imperial Throne
Rising Dawn
Fragments of Power

I will also include two Ultra-Pro binders with sleeve pages (containing all of the cards), all six faction boards, a copy of each rulebook, and one full set of the counters from the core set. I can find you a core box if you like, but I don't have any of the other boxes or the slip-in sheets from the packs.

This is a comprehensive collection that would make a great point of entry into the game (and it's a great game, my group just doesn't want to play it anymore). Take a look at the marketplace listings for less-complete sets and you'll see what a good price this is. Help me find it a good home!

Edit: Sold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Ralya
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Engine Publishing (enginepublishing.com)
badge
The Forgotten Bananas
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: H: Warhammer Invasion complete set through Fragments of Power, W: $
This lot is tentatively sold pending payment (which will go through the Marketplace so BGG gets its cut). If that changes I'll update this note.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.