Sergii Arnaut
Netherlands
Almere
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello there.

We've just played 1.5 version and i have a couple of questions:
1. How long alliance lasts?
2. Is it possible to have multiple alliances and/or multiplayer alliances?
3. When i can break the alliance?
4. What's the meaning of text "Only one house can use this its ability in duel round" in Bene Gesserit and Harkonnen duel abilities text?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Pavera
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1.2.3. You chose alliance only on your turn and you are in alliance only in your turn. So it means that when another player starts his turn, your alliance is broke. So this means that this new player can make alliance with you or with your pevious allied patner (or with anybody else). And you can be only in alliance only with one other player (you cant have more than one player in alliance) and because you can ask only one player if he wants to be in alliance with you, and after your turn the alliance is broke, you cannt be in multeple alliances too.

4. With this text i am not really sure, but i think that this abilities are really strong in duels, so i think you can use this ability only onec per duel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergii Arnaut
Netherlands
Almere
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you for the clarifications

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Pavera
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok the answer on oyur 4. question is:

You can use special House ability in duel only once per duel round. It means once per duel dice roll. If you have 3 lives there are at least 3 dice rolls. And only one house can use his special ability in one duel round. It is little bit confusing but only Bene Gesserit and Harkonen have this ability so it is not so bad. So if Bene Geserit draw duel, he instantly wins, if Harkonnen lose duel, the result is set to draw. So anyway there is no possibility where could Harkonen and Bene Gesserit play his special ability in one duel round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.