Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
25 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Did someone from EU get his copy yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
O P
msg tools
mb
I ordered from CoolStuff like many others from EU and I just wanted to know if someone got his copy yet? I wonder how long it usually takes to get to EU...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Stadler
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
Live long and prosper!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GreatOldOne wrote:
I ordered from CoolStuff like many others from EU and I just wanted to know if someone got his copy yet? I wonder how long it usually takes to get to EU...


I sometimes order from them to Hungary. Last time it took 10 days to arrive. It could have been faster had it for the Hungarian Post not taken 3 days to deliver.

My last order (which does not include Legendary) was sent last Friday but it's still "on the way to the sort facility" in the US.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O P
msg tools
mb
I see... it's been like 8 days since I ordered so I hope it will get here sometime next week.

I ordered the cheapest shipping though so I dunno if it matters.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Charlton
United Kingdom
East Barnet
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
www.finchleygamesclub.org
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GreatOldOne wrote:
I see... it's been like 8 days since I ordered so I hope it will get here sometime next week.

I ordered the cheapest shipping though so I dunno if it matters.


Mine was shipped on the 12th, also by cheapest option. It hasn't arrived yet.

One of my friends often buys single D&D miniatures from CoolStuff and apparently his orders usually take a little over two weeks to arrive - so I wouldn't be concerned yet.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I also used the cheap method, and it said 12-30 days.
It shipped on the 16th, so I'm hoping that sometime in the next week or two...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Charlton
United Kingdom
East Barnet
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
www.finchleygamesclub.org
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RandomGraham wrote:
GreatOldOne wrote:
I see... it's been like 8 days since I ordered so I hope it will get here sometime next week.

I ordered the cheapest shipping though so I dunno if it matters.


Mine was shipped on the 12th, also by cheapest option. It hasn't arrived yet.

One of my friends often buys single D&D miniatures from CoolStuff and apparently his orders usually take a little over two weeks to arrive - so I wouldn't be concerned yet.


I have received a message from my wife saying that "your game has arrived". Since Legendary is the only thing I have ordered at the moment, I have to assume that it's that. Woo hoo!
Shame it wasn't a day earlier - Thursday evening is my games club and I go there straight from work. Missed opportunity to give it a try tonight.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RandomGraham wrote:
I have received a message from my wife saying that "your game has arrived".


Were there gnashing teeth smilies in the message laugh ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl White
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Graham, I'll be interested to know what you think of it. How long ago did you order it, and what did it set you back? Eyeing this carefully as a Christmas present. Say hi to the FGC crowd for me :-)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Charlton
United Kingdom
East Barnet
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
www.finchleygamesclub.org
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it was my copy of Legendary.

So the stats for everyone:
It cost me $43 + $25 postage. No import tax was charged.
Ordered on the 12th. Posted on the 14th. Arrived today, the 22nd.

Dam the Man wrote:
RandomGraham wrote:
I have received a message from my wife saying that "your game has arrived".

Were there gnashing teeth smilies in the message laugh ?


Nah, I think she wants to kick Loki's ass too.

carlwhite wrote:
Hey Graham, I'll be interested to know what you think of it. How long ago did you order it, and what did it set you back? Eyeing this carefully as a Christmas present. Say hi to the FGC crowd for me :-)


Will do.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Charlton
United Kingdom
East Barnet
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
www.finchleygamesclub.org
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgot to add.... exchange rate through PayPal worked out at £44.26 total. About what I'd expect to pay for it were it available at Leisure Games.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mitchell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RandomGraham wrote:
Yes it was my copy of Legendary.

So the stats for everyone:
It cost me $43 + $25 postage. No import tax was charged.
Ordered on the 12th. Posted on the 14th. Arrived today, the 22nd.

Dam the Man wrote:
RandomGraham wrote:
I have received a message from my wife saying that "your game has arrived".

Were there gnashing teeth smilies in the message laugh ?


Nah, I think she wants to kick Loki's ass too.

carlwhite wrote:
Hey Graham, I'll be interested to know what you think of it. How long ago did you order it, and what did it set you back? Eyeing this carefully as a Christmas present. Say hi to the FGC crowd for me :-)


Will do.


No import tax! Hope I get away with it too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Stadler
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
Live long and prosper!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think no tax is related to the fact that Coolstuff does not include a printed receipt.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Charlton
United Kingdom
East Barnet
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
www.finchleygamesclub.org
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
stadi wrote:
I think no tax is related to the fact that Coolstuff does not include a printed receipt.


I think it's because they declared the value to be $20 on the customs form.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RandomGraham wrote:
stadi wrote:
I think no tax is related to the fact that Coolstuff does not include a printed receipt.


I think it's because they declared the value to be $20 on the customs form.


Now that IS really interesting to know. thumbsup
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Charlton
United Kingdom
East Barnet
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
www.finchleygamesclub.org
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Got to play it today. Very impressed. Definitely worth the effort of importing it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O P
msg tools
mb
Damn, I still didn't get mine
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GreatOldOne wrote:
Damn, I still didn't get mine


Did you remember to specify non-euclidean shipping ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian P Lewis
United Kingdom
Torquay
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuff is showing shippg costs of over $60 now.

Anyone found anyother place to get it from
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tqboz wrote:
Coolstuff is showing shippg costs of over $60 now.

Anyone found anyother place to get it from


Ouch!

Actually I did wonder about this as I think they might have taken a hit on the p&p for earlier orders. When mine arrived earlier this week - it look like USPS were stinging them for about $55! I had thought this was an error but perhaps not given your post.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It may have been an error on CSI's part.

Now I'm really happy I jumped the gun and didn't wait it out...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian P Lewis
United Kingdom
Torquay
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Multiple copies does reduce the postage per copy, 5 copies and postage is about 22 dollars each, anyone want to do a bulk buy?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, just thought I'd jump in and say that my copy arrived today.

It was shipped Nov. 16th, so we're looking at 2.5 weeks shipping time. Like the poster above - no import tax, which was great.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Lees
Denmark
Billund
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought my from CoolStuff on 30 Nov.
Arrived 14 December (after the local postoffice delayed delivery by 1 day)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mussino Mss
France
flag msg tools
mb
Got it from miniature market, ordered 30nov arrived the 11 Dec.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodger van den Braak
Netherlands
Nieuwegein
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine from http://www.vendio.com/stores/Discount_Games_Store, only $6.95 dollar shipping and it arrived within 5 days. (To the Netherlands)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.