Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Storage for this game has been discussed elsewhere
(here and also here).

I can't tell you how to fix the "hex holder" problem (I don't have the problem), but I can tell you: sleeving the cards is not a problem with this storage tray.

I refer to the diagram on page 3:
The sleeved cards (both decks) will fit into the area which is shown holding the wooden bits. 4 of the bags holding the wooden bits will fit into the area shown with the Trend and Objective cards.

To stop the Explorer tokens from sliding around, I put them in the square area shown holding the Evolution cards, and I put the 5th bag of wooden bits on top of them to keep them contained in that area.

I have two observations:
1) I wish other companies spent as much time and effort as Ludically does in creating box inserts which are so fantastically functional they make setup and put-up much easier. (Just punching and sorting "Earth Reborn" was an enjoyable game in itself).
2) I really hope Christophe and Ludically keep putting out these wonderful games!

TK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Day
United Kingdom
Lee
LONDON
flag msg tools
Oi!
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
The insert is ok... its not functional for leaving things like explorer tokens and cards in the insert though as only the players next to the box can see them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Inserts...yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
Inserts...yuk

Ordinarily, I agree. I have dozens of FFG games, and almost none of their original inserts. Ludically inserts are fantastic.
TK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't find storage to be an issue, and my setup is slightly different than yours. I do wish, however, that the square cards for in the insert during gameplay. It's important that players not see what cards are underneath, so you have to be really careful when the cards are sitting on the table outside of the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.