Dominic Lauke
Germany
Görlitz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Sponsored by AR147
mb
I have a question regarding to the area scoring at the end of the game.

We play a 2 Player game and at the end you have 3 scorings -> 18, 12 and 6 ... what happen with the 6 points ??? Do you only score 18 and 12 or will on of the players get the 6 points additional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are only supposed to score the 18 and the 12 (there is no third place in a two-player game). But I prefer to play the two-player game using only the first- and third-place scores for both network and cult track end-game scoring. The larger scoring differential makes the end-game points worth chasing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph M.
Germany
Bösel
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would say 18 and 12. But either way the 1st will have 6 points more then the 2nd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dvonn Yinsh
Canada
Etobicoke
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In a 4 player game, can the same player score the 2nd and 3rd longest chain? Or does each player only score their one longest chain?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
candoo wrote:
In a 4 player game, can the same player score the 2nd and 3rd longest chain? Or does each player only score their one longest chain?

Only their one longest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.