Arkham Horror» Forums » Variants

Subject: Artscow Cards for Arkham Horror rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristina Baker
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering with all the homemade expansions. Has anyone used Artcows for the cards and if so was it hard and are there any links to albums on artscow for arkham horror cards that have Ben printed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I've done cards for several things, including my Indiana Jones expansions. Here's a link to an Artscow gallery: http://www.artscow.com/gallery/card/AH-Indy-Chemicals-g8w1y3...

The thing is, the sizes of the cards for AH do not match any of the Artscow formats, so you need to add extra space around the exported card from Strange Eons. For the smaller sized cards (items, skills, etc.), I blow them up a little bit and then add the extra space around them, so they'll fit better.

Your total card size template should be 3.75" x 2.75" so make a black background in that size and then drop in the exported Strange Eon image file on top of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.