Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Hurst
United States
Gastonia
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of both editions of wotr but my new copy of 2nd ed seems to be missing the rulebook. Im assuming first ed rules are the same but eegardless, does anyone have scan, pdf or otherwise, of the 2nd ed rules i could read while i wait for company to send replacement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tarheel wrote:
I have a copy of both editions of wotr but my new copy of 2nd ed seems to be missing the rulebook. Im assuming first ed rules are the same but eegardless, does anyone have scan, pdf or otherwise, of the 2nd ed rules i could read while i wait for company to send replacement?

You can download 2nd edition rules from Ares Games website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
If the game came without the rulebook you should contact Ares' customer support.

Also, the rules can be downloaded from http://www.warofthering.eu/2nd_ed_down.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
War of the Ring Second Edition Rulebook

Contact Ares Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Hurst
United States
Gastonia
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all. Igot that dl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.