Popular Tags: [View All]
J G
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a newsletter about the Mayday Black Friday sale,

Only three sleeves showed as on sale, however the price listed and when added to cart is the regular price.

I am interested in ordering but not at the regular price. is there a code needed? website nor email mention any of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we are still preparing the site for this. After the newsletter went out there was a huge amount of traffic and it crashed something between our server and the CC processing server. We are working on it now and it should be back up and working in an hour or two. Please hang tight and we will email everyone an update when it is fixed.

The good news is the products are loaded and pricing set so you can add them to your cart while you wait. Checkout is being fixed right now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert C Branch
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have attempted multiple times to place an order and continue to get stopped at the very last step. Guess I'm screwed out of the deal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranicus
United States
flag msg tools
I have also tried multiple times. It seems that the 'working within two hours' estimate was far too ambitious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about that. It was a very long night for us but it is all working again! You should check it out, this will be worth it for you!

We have the lowest prices EVER on lots of our sleeves. We also offer free shipping on orders over $250, WORLDWIDE. I know this is pretty high but we are offering 50% off many types of sleeves AND free worldwide shipping. We've NEVER had anything even close to this before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beverly Senet
New Zealand
flag msg tools
When does the sale end?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It will go at least through Monday, but we may keep what we have left in stock open for most of next week. Based on the way the sale is going I don't see it going past Wednesday, stuff is flying off the shelves!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Blake
United States
Benicia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the sale still on? The Black Friday page is still live but when clicking through all items show full price. I couldn't find a coupon code that needs to be entered to get the 50% off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we have held it over for a few more days, it is still showing live for me at:

http://maydaygames.com/black-friday-deals

Try that again and let us know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Blake
United States
Benicia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Works now - thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cedro Gomes
Brazil
Aguas Claras
DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to buy some sleeves, but the shipping cost is HUGE !

I bought a lot of sleeves last year, and the shipping cost was 1/4 that cost this year.

What happen !?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert C Branch
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got my order through. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daniel,

The shipping is FREE if you order over $250 in Black Friday items, even for you in Brazil. We can't offer any other shipping discounts as the sleeves are so deeply discounted already. Sorry about that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.