New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-Orders for Core Worlds: Galactic Orders end this Saturday, so if you haven't got a chance to order yours yet, make your conquest today!

Some compelling pre-order tidbits:

1) Stronghold's pre-order price is 30% lower than the retail price.

2) Stronghold's pre-order includes a free copy of the 7-card promo pack. This promo pack will not otherwise be available until a later date when it will become available for purchase from the BGG Store or Stronghold's website.

3) You will receive the pre-ordered game in early December. The normal street date is not until December 19; a single delay in the pipeline could make it difficult to pick up the game before Christmas.

Here is a link to the pre-order: Galactic Orders Pre-Order Page

The Galactic Monarch demands that you order yours today! robot

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Pre-Order ends Saturday (11/22)
Thanks.

Saturday is the 24th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
Thanks.

Saturday is the 24th.

Thanks, Andy. I corrected it above. The anticipation of turkey & pie is making me sloppy. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nivet
Ireland
Cork City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:

3) You will receive the pre-ordered game in early December. The normal street date is not until December 19; a single delay in the pipeline could make it difficult to pick up the game before Christmas.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for that. I have an order that's held up because I have had Core Worlds Galactic Orders on pre-order for weeks. Does the date of Dec 19 stand for all shops across the board? I was under the impression that the game would be available right after Spiel so obviously I was wrong.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, $22 shipping to Canada makes this not viable. Would love to pre-order if not for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Diamond Geezer wrote:
Andrew Parks wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for that. I have an order that's held up because I have had Core Worlds Galactic Orders on pre-order for weeks. Does the date of Dec 19 stand for all shops across the board? I was under the impression that the game would be available right after Spiel so obviously I was wrong.

Thanks!

Hi, Jerome.

The December 19 release date is based on the publisher's assessment of when it will receive the full shipment of games, and how long it will take for them to make it through the distribution process. This date might vary slightly in different parts of the world.

A pre-order through an online or other retail venue means that the venue will ship it out to you as soon as they receive it. If things go smoothly, then the game should ship from your retail venue around Dec. 19 (or will be available for pick-up from your retail store on that date).

Thanks,

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Redd
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, but I preordered mine the day you announced it. You don't have to tell me twice...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
QBert80 wrote:
Unfortunately, $22 shipping to Canada makes this not viable. Would love to pre-order if not for that.

Hi, Chris. I agree that the shipping to Canada is expensive. If you know anyone else interested in the expansion, you could order multiple copies and have them ship together. I think the shipping for two copies is $27. That would put the total cost for both games just a bit above the retail cost.

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
russell smith
United States
Manteno
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:

I have anticipated the monarch's demands and have already moved to comply

Meanwhile back on earth my wallet curses you for designing such an irresistable addition to an already great game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Andrew. The more likely alternative for me would be to have my friend order it to his US shipping address for me. But he doesn't check it very often, and it's a bit of a hassle. Would Stronghold ship to a name other than the credit card holder who paid for the item? If so, I can ask him if he's planning to check his mailbox around Christmastime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
QBert80 wrote:
Thanks, Andrew. The more likely alternative for me would be to have my friend order it to his US shipping address for me. But he doesn't check it very often, and it's a bit of a hassle. Would Stronghold ship to a name other than the credit card holder who paid for the item? If so, I can ask him if he's planning to check his mailbox around Christmastime.

Hi, Chris.

Yes, you can include separate billing and shipping addresses. If you pre-order from Stronghold's website, the game should arrive in early December.

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
Done! Thanks for the reminder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
mb
And ... my browser crashed while the PayPal purchase was finishing. It didn't go through, and now in my account there's an unfinished order. It lists my order as one of my purchases, but it's marked as "Incomplete Sale".

Andrew, can I just send my $33.42 to a PayPal address with my order number in the subject line? It's order 2173. My username is the same as here.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Jonathan.

Please send an email to info@strongholdgames.com to request how to proceed. The publisher manages the pre-orders, but I will ask him to follow up as soon as possible.

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
mb
Thanks, Andrew, I just did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CD Harris
United States
Louisville
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You talked me into it. Pre-order complete. After reading your Diary on it, I can hardly wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, CD. For those who missed it, the Designer Diary was posted this evening and can be found here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/14775/designer-diary-c...

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Broox
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:
Thanks, CD. For those who missed it, the Designer Diary was posted this evening and can be found here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/14775/designer-diary-c...

Andrew

If I pre-order when will it ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-Orders should start shipping next week. The game should arrive in early December.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Broox
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:
Pre-Orders should start shipping next week. The game should arrive in early December.

Great, wanted to make sure it would be here by Christmas and I couldn't find ship dates anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:

Andrew

Sorry to disobey the Galactic Monarch, but I went to the Stronghold booth the very first morning of BGGCon and personally hounded Stephen until he had no choice but to take my money sell me CW:GO (and Revolver 2).

shameless plug: if you have Core Worlds, you HAVE to get this expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.