Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the nice touches that the base game had was that little sheet showing where all the ships fit. This makes is super easy to find the ships you need. I was a little disappointed that such a sheet was not included with this expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheeseburger wrote:
One of the nice touches that the base game had was that little sheet showing where all the ships fit. This makes is super easy to find the ships you need. I was a little disappointed that such a sheet was not included with this expansion.

I think one of the reasons for the base game's sheet was to aid in getting everything back in the box after a game. The base game has a lot of unique Federation sculpts. But the expansion only has a few different sculpts, so it's pretty easy to get them all to fit back in the box. Sure, you won't necessarily have the exact same ship in the same slot, but at least they all fit without damaging them.

Also, I've noticed that with the expansion, it's not too difficult to read most of the ship names without removing them from their slots. So no need for a sheet.

If you really want one, it wouldn't be too hard to make your own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm with John on this one. In the middle of a game, it's a lot easier to find the ship you are looking for with a sheet.

I would like to make one, but no pictures of the insert showed up on BGG or Google, so I'll have to get the camera out. Typing or scribbling one would work too, but would be less fun.

(I haven't played yet--John, maybe we can get a game in at Quantum one of these days... / Scott)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jes m
United States
tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that one would be very useful. Not in putting them up, but in taking them out.

Maybe some boardgamegeek member will make one for us for Christmas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jesb wrote:
I agree that one would be very useful. Not in putting them up, but in taking them out.

Maybe some boardgamegeek member will make one for us for Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Romulan Ship Storage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Already printed and headed for my box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.